Our current way of working
dentalessence has been able to provide safe, covid secure processes and protocols at all our sites as per government guidelines for some time now.
1. We have hand sanitisers and masks at the entrances – should you forget to bring your own – please keep all belongings to a minimum
2. Cough screens at reception
3. We have “social distanced” all seating inside our buildings.
4. Face coverings are no longer mandatory, but we would prefer patients to continue to wear face coverings whilst on practice premises.
5. We will respect any reasonable specific wishes of our patients to keep us all safe and protected.
6. All patient forms can now be completed on our online portal – our staff remain happy to assist anyone experiencing difficulty using the platform
Emergency vs routine care:
There will be some variation between sites due to the level of NHS and private commitments that we have and to allow for social distancing.
If you already have an appointment booked please assume it will be honoured and please feel free to contact our front of house at any of our sites if you feel you wish to delay your appointment.
Although we are open to see patients – some sites may still delay some routine appts as the guidelines from Public Health England evolve. This may be on a daily basis so please do bear with us.
For now we advise that you call us to check your appointments are still going ahead to avoid any doubt.
You can also view our dental emergency advice guide